ECA Clutch - 122002-35A
Clutch-Ultrashiftplus,2 In,14 Spline ECA
The ECA Clutch has been designed and engineered for Eaton’s top-of-the-line UltraShift PLUS and Fuller Advantage Automated transmissions. This clutch system offers the durability and performance necessary to withstand the high actuation conditions and associated with automated transmission systems. This clutch has been developed for a wide range of customer applications from Linehaul to Vocational to meet with the many specific automated transmissions offered by Eaton.
- Comes standard with a new low capacity inertia brake.
- 50,000 mile release bearing lubrication interval for linehaul applications.
- Designed for fast actuation to enable quick, smooth, open clutch shifting
- Ensures performance and efficiency with new Electric Clutch Actuation and intelligent shift selection software.
- Enables better launch and shift decisions through grade sensing, weight computation and driver throttle commands.
- Provides smooth engagement and high fidelity of vehicle control, even in the most challenging applications.
|Available sizes inches (mm)||15.5 (394)|
|Max Torque (lbs.ft.):||2250|
2 inches - 14 tooth spline
|Old Part No.:||No|
|Shipping Info||This Item Ships Oversize or Freight: Big Rig World Will Contact You For Shipping Costs. (Residential May Have Additional Fees Commercial Address Preferred)|